Yesterday we had the First Presidency Appreciation Luncheon. I had to sing as part of the program along with seven others. We were told it went really well, but you know how it is when your part of a musical number...you can't hear yourselves so you don't know how it really is...
Elder Claudio D. Zivic also sang a musical number. Afterward, Elder David A. Bednar, who was attending and was our speaker, said that Elder Zivic is our own Argentine Bing Crosby. He really did sound so great! I sat at his table for lunch after the program and spoke quite a bit with he and his wife. They are a very sweet couple.
Today, Christian went in for surgery to correct his trigger thumbs. Brett sent photos of him in the hospital. He's so cute in his hospital gown!
Elder Claudio D. Zivic also sang a musical number. Afterward, Elder David A. Bednar, who was attending and was our speaker, said that Elder Zivic is our own Argentine Bing Crosby. He really did sound so great! I sat at his table for lunch after the program and spoke quite a bit with he and his wife. They are a very sweet couple.
Today, Christian went in for surgery to correct his trigger thumbs. Brett sent photos of him in the hospital. He's so cute in his hospital gown!
| The before photo. |
| The after photo. |
I sure wish I couldn't have uploaded the entire video!
But, here's a taste of Elder Zivic's smooth voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment