Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Jon had a Christmas party at his house on Friday. I went as mom's support for a little bit. Beau stayed by me the whole time I was there and even took pictures.

Mom had promised me that I could have my bedroom over Christmas. When I got to the house, she said, 'I lied.' Even though I'd had a conversation with Lisa about it when I visited her place in Idaho, she took over my room anyway. That meant Kevin who said he'd wanted to stay over Christmas had to find somewhere else to stay, I had to sleep in another room, and Jodie had to sleep on the floor. For our Christmas!!! It made the holiday a little bittersweet, but we made the best of the situation.

One of our fairly new traditions is to have a recital before dinner and the evening program. I brought my cello down and played with two of the boys. Jeremy and Nate are so talented! Jeremy plays the saxophone, clarinet, and piano. Nathan plays the trumpet, violin, guitar, and piano. Love it! I also played the piano during the nativity scene. We had some cute participants!










No comments:

Post a Comment