Sunday, December 11, 2011

Heberite

I'm becoming a regular Heber-ite. Today was no exception. The family all met up to go to Jenny's ward in Heber for Nathan to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. We stayed for Church and then had dinner afterward at Jenny's and played games. Micah beat all of us at Guillotine, or as mom prounounces it, Gill (like on a fish)-otine. It was also Brett's birthday so we sang and had dessert. Jenny played the violin in her stake Messiah Sing-a-long which we also all went to. I love going to those, though I would be happy to only have to sit through the songs where the congregation all get to sing instead of having to listen to all the solo parts.

Since I was in the area, I decided to try and find the 2012 HGTV Dream Home. They bill it as being in Park City, but after seeing a picture of it with the Provo River in the backyard, I decided it had to be in Midway. Sure enough! I found it on my first try. I think I made all the security people a little nervous driving back and forth in front of the house.
 
My cute winking cowboy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment