I took Lori on Thursday to the Royal Nails in Pleasant Grove for a birthday pedicure. I like that place as they massage your feet and legs as well as doing a parafin wax treatment and free flowers for your toenails. I went darker on the color than usual, but I think my feet are so pretty when paired with my new Alegria sandals. The cushion on these feel so good to walk on!
Friday night, Amy and I went for what was supposed to be a quick bite before she had to go to a wedding reception. That got canceled so after our Taco Amigo, we went back to my place for a movie. Love that Nottinghill!
I randomly decided today that since I needed to color my hair this weekend anyway, that I should have Melissa Morris Larson do it and a hair cut at the same time. I love that I can call her and she is always ready to do anything, anytime, anywhere. I drove out to her new home in Saratoga Springs and I have found my future home location. The housing development where she lives is on the other side of Utah Lake and has fabulous views of the lake up toward Mount Timpanogos. I loved it! I also loved the cut and color. We couldn't do just that of course and also ended up going to eat and to the movie-Jack the Giant Slayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment