Have I mentioned before that my parents have joined the electronics bandwagon? My mom was texting me last week all in Spanish, and can blog, Facebook, etc. (or as grandma called it this week, Spacebook-I believe she called it that as all the pictures and comments are out there in space somewhere-but she really thought that was the name! =D). Anyway, this week my dad sent me some super cute texts. I wanted to document it so I don't lose them down the road sometime.
June 15, 2013 - 9:53 p.m. I received your Father's Day card. It was very special what you said. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for being such a wonderful daughter.
June 17, 2013 - 9:33 a.m. At breakfast today I sat looking at your Father's Day card and a flood of sweet memories came back to me when I used to take you by the hand and take you for a walk or help you go somewhere. Thank you for being such a sweet daughter. Love you.
June 17, 2013 - 9:47 a.m. It sure is a special card. I will always save it to remind me of you.
June 17, 2013 - 9:47 a.m. I love you. It is like we are kindred spirits. It is like we have known each other forever. Oh, we have!
I received those last three texts while at work in my Division meeting. It was hard not to cry in front of everyone! But I managed to eek by. I sure love my parents and am proud of them for serving a mission!
Oh, and my friend Laralynn sent me this picture today. As it is completely me, I had to include it:
Oh, and my friend Laralynn sent me this picture today. As it is completely me, I had to include it:

No comments:
Post a Comment