I did pretty well this week exercising. I went with Amy on Wednesday to play racquetball again (that's twice in one week!) and then spent the night Thursday at Brittany's again for more swimming and Veronica Mars. I'm feeling toned. HA! Yeah right!
![]() |
| Stretching out in the pool after laps. |
I got back to Pleasant Grove late Friday night after the latest VM showing. That combined with my crazy schedule since before the seminar meant I REALLY wanted to finally have one morning where I could sleep in! But, I got up early once again. I met Lori and co. down by the Allstate office for the Strawberry Days Parade. Jon brought Brittany and Beau down so we could all watch together. After, I ran home to catch up with my previously made plans. I went to the temple with Amy and Jen Felix then ran home to change so we could go to dinner and to see Man of Steel afterward. The Man of Steel wasn't so super afterall. :-(
Today there was a worldwide missionary broadcast from the mission president's seminar down in Provo. I got to see my old boss, Kent Arrington, on the screen as he sat with all the new mission presidents. Judy Bird Brineholt was also on the screen during one of the videos that was shown during Elder Andersen's talk. She was part of a sacrament congregation. Missionaries are now going to be allowed to use the internet to help in their proselyting efforts. I've been told here at Church headquarters that this will include iPads which will be sent out to missionaries for their use. Several missions have already been part of the pilot program to see how it helps in this age of social media. I invited Jon over to play Rook tonight but he couldn't make it. Lori, Cody, and I played a few rounds of Tetris instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment